A Woman Who Was Declared Dead Was Found After 11yrs

 

Sup Travellers?! I don't think that there is any such thing as a zombie.....yet. But according to the legal system, a 54 year old woman named Brenda Heist from central Pennsylvania is a zombie because she was legally declared dead after she went missing for over 11 years. She isn't a real zombie because she didn't physically die but she legally died and legally came back from the dead. She's the closest thing to a zombie right now.




  According to reports from AP, a central Pennsylvania woman who mysteriously disappeared after dropping off her children for school 11 years ago has surfaced in Florida, telling police she traveled there with some homeless hitchhikers, slept under bridges, and survived by scavenging food and panhandling. Brenda Heist, 54, had been declared legally dead, says a police detective who met with her in Florida.

Heist was going through an amicable divorce in 2002 when she was turned down for housing assistance, which led her to despair. She was crying in a park when two women and a man befriended her, then invited her to join them as they began a month-long hitchhiking journey to South Florida, the detective says.



Her ex-husband, Lee Heist, went to court and got them to declare Brenda as legally dead in 2010. He was angry over the effect her disappearance had on their children, now ages 19 and 23.  The 19 year old daughter recently went on to a twitter rant about her mom who disappeared. Instead of being happy of her mother's return she accepted her with only hate.

"You were finally becoming less and less of a memory. Now? You're a horrible nightmare."
She then said, "To think I would EVER want to talk to a woman like you.. I can't believe I wanted to possibly see you. F*** you "mother.

Another read: "You will never gain my love or respect. You deserve to rot in hell for what you have done to me."
Her anger continued with this tweet: "I don't think anyone could understand my pain for the past 11 years. But I am strong. And nothing like Brenda C Heist will tear me down."

I would probably feel the same way if that happened to me but that's her mother. The woman that pushed her big head out of her glory hole. I think that the mother and the daughter are both wrong but it doesn't change the fact that my name is Trinikid and you've just been informed.

0 on: "A Woman Who Was Declared Dead Was Found After 11yrs"